Core 10 Blood Test for Optimal Health
The blood test will identify your exact levels of:
- Vitamin D – low levels can affect energy levels, body composition, overall wellbeing and even mental health.
- Vitamin B12 and Folate (Vitamin B9) – low levels can affect energy levels and the ability to produce healthy red blood cells, new hair, nail and skin cells.
- Ferritin (live Iron status) – which is essential for energy release and vital cell functioning.
- Albumin (Protein) – essential for repair, energy and wellbeing.
- FT4 & TSH (Thyroid) – crucial measures for metabolism, weight management and energy levels.
- Magnesium – which can influence strength and clarity.
- Calcium – contributes to bone health, memory and other vital functions.
- Sodium – an essential electrolyte, particularly useful for efficient muscle action.